ConvergeHEALTH’s solution suites can leverage clients’ existing investments in data warehouses, infrastructure, and platforms. In addition, ConvergeHEALTH has a powerful suite of modular analytical and data warehousing solutions that have been deployed at health systems, academic medical centers, leading pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies.
Organizations must derive and apply insights from their investments in analytical platforms and applications in order to realize transformational change, including more efficient processes, care models, improved research and development decision-making, and sustained innovation. ConvergeHEALTH’s platforms and analytics solutions combined with Deloitte Consulting’s depth and breadth of experience in life sciences and health care enable organizations to accelerate transformational change.
Key Potential Benefits
- Data integration & analytics
- Customizable meta-data driven performance metrics
- Embeds know how from leading health care systems
- Configurable registry and workflow tools
- Backed by the largest US health care consulting practice, based on revenue
ConvergeHEALTH platforms integrate health care clinical, administrative data from EMR, Billing, Lab, Payer and other sources to a single source of truth data warehouse, and can apply clinical, financial and predictive analytics to drive registry, workflow and reporting needs. ConvergeHEALTH’s content library and core content platforms provide pre-defined and reconfigurable metrics, care plans and benchmarks to allow for quick implementation and flexibility to customize performance improvement and care coordination initiatives.
- Recombinant Data Trust is a patient-centric, subject-oriented data warehouse that integrates data into several clinical, operational and financial subject areas and standardizes patient and provider identifiers as well as clinical terminologies
- Selectrus Performance Analytics Suite provides tools for performing clinical, financial, operational and predictive analytics. It also provides frameworks for building workflows and registries for population wide health management or condition based sub-populations. Selectrus delivers and measures data views chosen by physicians and providers useful for clinical performance improvement, drawing on data sources such as Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) and other patient care systems, finance and administration, patient registries, research, and education